The mission of the Health Ministry Program is to assist the Immaculate Conception faith community in its efforts to enable members of the congregation to live full, abundant and healthy lives. In doing so, it seeks to respect the dignity and worth of each person and to enhance the individual’s capacity to assume primary responsibility for his/her own health;
- Hospital – The Holy Eucharist is taken to Munson Hospital on Wednesday and Friday mornings after the 8:15 am Mass by Eucharistic Ministers.
- Pavilions Nursing Home – Weekly Communion service every Wednesday at 2:30 pm lead by Eucharistic Ministers, Fr. Anthony celebrates Mass on the 4th Wednesday of each month also at 2:30 pm.
- Eucharist to Immaculate Conception Homebound -Holy Communion is offered at various times during the week, at the convenience of parishioners and volunteers.
- Blood Pressure Screening -RN’s available after all Masses twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring. Check the bulletin for dates and times.
- Bereavement Group – Sharing of area Catholic parishioners following the loss of their loved ones, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 11:00 am in the Lounge. Individual, private sharing available upon request.
- Mass of the Anointing of the Sick – Twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring. Catholics with Medical, Physical or Emotional challenges are welcome to attend. Please check the bulletin for dates and times.
- Blood Drive facilitated by the Michigan Blood program every 3 months, check the bulletin for dates and times.
- Care Notes available in the back of the church – many spiritual/self help pamphlets available at no cost to our parishioners.