There are numerous opportunities to help with various needs and occasions throughout the year:
- Sunday Coffee and Rolls – Volunteers set up, serve and clean up coffee & donuts after the 8:00 am and 10:00 am Masses each week.
- Church and Hall Cleaning – Maintaining kitchen appliances, cupboards, refrigerators etc.
- Church Flower Watering – Watering and trimming indoor plants on a bi-weekly basis.
- Outdoor Flower Gardening – Maintain flower beds around the rectory; weeding, cutting back and new plantings as needed.
- Baby Blankets – For our newly baptized babies, presented by volunteers to the Immaculate Conception family on the day of the Baptism.
- Yarn Angels – Knit and crochet prayer shawls and baby blankets to be given to our sick, home bound, bereaved and newly baptized parishioners. They meet the 3rd Monday of each month at 1:00 pm.
The Funeral Luncheon Ministry consists of 175 volunteers. The team consists of Luncheon Leaders, Callers, Workers and Donors. Four teams rotate to provide a beautiful luncheon following funerals and a compassionate outreach to grieving families.