There are numerous opportunities to help with various needs and occasions throughout the year:
- Sunday Coffee and Rolls – Volunteers set up, serve and clean up coffee & donuts after the 8:00 am and 10:00 am Masses each week.
- Church and Hall Cleaning – Maintaining kitchen appliances, cupboards, refrigerators etc.
- Church Flower Watering – Watering and trimming indoor plants on a bi-weekly basis.
- Outdoor Flower Gardening – Maintain flower beds around the rectory; weeding, cutting back and new plantings as needed.
- Baby Blankets – For our newly baptized babies, presented by volunteers to the Immaculate Conception family on the day of the Baptism.
- Yarn Angels – Knit and crochet prayer shawls and baby blankets to be given to our sick, home bound, bereaved and newly baptized parishioners.
The Funeral Luncheon Ministry consists of 175 volunteers. The team consists of Luncheon Leaders, Callers, Workers and Donors. Four teams rotate to provide a beautiful luncheon following funerals and a compassionate outreach to grieving families.